I feel like I just discovered buried treasure that was hidden right in front of me this whole time.
Reddit has a great discussion involving fast food workers that share the best thing on their store’s menu that no one ever orders. Here are the top 5:
1. Popeyes Apple Pie: Remember how McDonalds apple pies tasted better back in the day? Popeye’s brings that deep fried goodness back in our lives.
2. Wendy’s side of melted cheese. Hold up, am I last to learn about this???. You can order a cup of melted cheese at Wendy’s to dip your fries and nuggets??! Lord, help me.
3. McDonald’s cheap Big Mac: One McDonalds associate says, “If you want a Big Mac for a fraction of the cost, order a McDouble with no mustard or ketchup and add shredded lettuce and mac sauce.”
4. Taco Bell Cheesy Doritos Gordita Crunch. This is another item that has me destroying my diet. “It’s a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, but you can get it with a Dorito shell on the inside.”
5. Subway Chicken Pizziola. A Subway employee writes “It comes with chicken, pepperoni, and marinara sauce . . . it’s on our registers.”
Do you know of anymore hidden items on the fast food menu? Feel free to comment below!