In no way are we saying you should ‘stop using hand santizer’, but you should watch which brands you use. Some of them could be highly toxic.
I saw this hand santizer yesterday called ‘High Five Anytime’, which you could get at Staples. I thought that was an epic name. That particular brand is OK to use, but there are six other brands you should stay away from:
- Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer.
- All-Clean Hand Sanitizer.
- The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer.
- Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
- Four different types of a brand called CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer.
6. And Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer. That one was especially toxic. The FDA tested a bottle, and it was 81% methanol.