I firmly believe nothing substitutes a good and perfect cup of coffee in your home. But sometimes, you’re on the go and you need an immediate solution to your baggy eyes. Here are six coffees from different places that are rated based on how much caffeine they serve.
According to FoodBeast:
1. Starbucks, 20.6 milligrams per ounce.
2. 7-Eleven coffee, 17.5 milligrams.
3. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, 15 milligrams.
4. Chick-fil-A coffee, 13.6 milligrams.
5. Panera Bread, 11.8 milligrams per ounce.
6. McDonald’s coffee, just 9.1 milligrams
(Note: FoodBeast had Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ranked first, and Peet’s Coffee ranked fourth for a total of eight different coffee stops. I don’t recall either of these places being around us, but if I’m wrong, feel free to comment below).